Friday, January 4, 2013

The P_R_I_D_E of Filipino's

     Being part of the filipinos outside the country excites me. Why? Because a lot of foreign people says there a thousands of Filipino in Dubai, Singapore, Canada, etc,. I am not alone. I am not alone enjoying the praises of other non Filipinos. Knowing that other OFW's are successful with their chosen career and being appreciated by foreigners makes me more proud.

      Last Sunday Mass, I was very proud of the Filipino choir singing Christmas songs. They have guitar and they manipulated the song into three voices blending well together. I know for sure that all the other foreigners who went to church were also amazed and blessed with their beautiful voices delivering to the tip of your spine creating goosebumps.

     The other week  I accompanied my friend we visited the mall to buy gifts for herself. We went to Charles and Keith - a bags -and- shoes store,. This is supposed to be a well known store with their quality made shoes and bags. My friend went to ask the person on the cashier table about the price of the bag. But the Arab went out of the table and consulted someone only to find out that that person was a Filipino. Kabayan explained that the Arab can't speak english to she doubted on how to answer consulting him. In the Arab world they call Filipinos being able to speak Inglise (for English). Well of course, we are not english people

I am working in Jordan Hospital. This is a known hospital in its neighboring countries. Patients comes by plane just to have a day case surgery of Rhinoplasty, Dilation and Curettage, Phaco-IOL, and different kinds of cosmetic and bone surgeries. Aside from surgeries of the different department, we also have medical patients (Kidney pts., Cancer pts., Liver pts., and others) This means the more cases this hospital caters to, the more patients

No comments:

Post a Comment