Friday, August 29, 2014

Blogging time!

I'm back! After more than a year, I am back.
I'm sorry guys kung natagalan. I know that some
of you want to read my blog (gee! nasabi ko talaga yun!).
Now I will try my very best to do it regularly. :)

If there is one thing I miss about blogging, that would be 
writing anything under the sun. Another form of freedom of speech, it is. Blogging is not just about 
persuading people. It is also about sharing information
based on personal knowledge, personal interpretations of movies etc. and 
personal experience. Moreover, writing is also a way of
letting go of what you feel, whether you are happy or sad, fulfilled
or not. Do you agree with me?

Anyway, just standby. I have a lot to tell.
I have to do a lot of explanations.
In a span of one year, I have matured; I have learned lot of things. I met new friends. I joined new groups. I took exams. I 'll write about it in my incoming blogs. Please continue reading and opening my site.


By the way, to those who are asking where am I right now, I am already here in the Philippines. After finishing my three-year contract in Jordan, I went home with high hopes. I hoped to do all the things I planned. Unfortunately, things did not go well as I have thought and planned. I will be telling my journeys later on.

Today, I am taking my time.  Taking every moment living in my homeland is what I do. Trying to learn a lot of things and spending time with friends and family. 

At the moment, I am going make you bitin a little bit. Pictures on what I did and still do will be posted soon. 

Despite the problems and struggles experienced in the past, I have realized I am indeed lucky of what I have for now. Pasenxa na, I am struggling with my English grammar after series of taking IELTS. Boom! 

This would be enough for now! I just want to say, I am happy that I am able to write again. To my readers, please support me by supplementing comments below.

To those who want to know more about me. please click this link.

To those who are new in this blogsite, please don't forget to like my page below.



    

2 comments:

  1. I am here to share my story on how i got cured from Herpes also cure from fibroid,i wonder why people still don't believe that roots and herbs are very essential and fruitful in different aspect,especially when you can't conceive and bear children. I am a living witness because I tried all I could to get rid of my Herpes but all to no avail,until I contacted Dr who is also a professor in herbal medicine ,who gave me some roots and herbs syrup and told me after my medication . within a short period of taking it,and the doctor confirmed that I am Herpes negative . I am very glad to tell the world that I am free from Herpes,contact him for your own testimony on: dreroherbaltreatment@gmail.com . or call/text (270) 693-5854.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete