Sunday, September 16, 2012

What not to Wear!


I have been crazy watching females transforming into their best look in What Not To Wear as co-hosted by Stacy London. Stacy London is a fashion consultant and has been a fashion editor in a popular American Publication Vogue. Aside from co-hosting with Clinton Kelly of What not to wear, she also has a segment 'Ask Stacy'. I can say that Stacy London is one of my stylish icon as of the moment. As a grown up woman, I would like to dress up like her showing the real me; evaluated with good criticisms and not be misinterpreted with my clothes.

All I am saying is that everybody needs makeover. A real makeover to put you simply at your best . Actually,  I  be can be a prospect as 'guilty' for this show. I don't follow the rules of dressing because i really don't know what suits me. I'd love to be their guest and I'll be ready to embrace whatever Stacy and Clinton have to say.

Let's get to the point, here are some of the rules I've learned from Stacy and Clinton:

1. V-necks can make your neck longer. If you felt that you are showing too much skin, you can use a  necklace to fill in that "negative space" as quoted by Stacy. Wearing a lace camisole underneath is also a great option. That's one way of what they call "layering".

2. One basic must have, Little Black Dress (LBD). You can have it short just above the knee. Above the knee-length dresses are wearable from daytime to semi-formal wear.

3. An hour glass shape of your body should be emphasized. You can achieve this by accentuating the narrowest part of your waist. You can simple use a belt or your waist. Or wear a high waisted pencil skirt emphasizing the narrowest and widest part of your hip. Wrap around dresses are also best in achieving an hour glass shape.

Till here for now. If in some way this helped you have ideas on dressing. please like my fanpage below :

If you want to read more about what I do? PLease check my  ABOUT ME PAGE

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete